Sunday, October 7, 2012

(This picture was taken of my face carved in stone. Thanks Google Images).
ALEXANDER THE GREAT

Hello,  I was born in 356 B.C.E. I was the king of Macedon, and while I was growing up, I studied under and was tutored by Aristotle. While being tutored and following the throne of my father, Philip II of Macedon, I created one of the largest empires the ancient world has ever known. I stretched my empire's reign all the way from the Ionian Sea, to the Himalayas. As the king, I was undefeated in battle, and am still today considered one of history's most successful commanders. 







3 comments:

  1. a kiln is lik an oven right? terrible question

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so well done I have no questions that weren’t answered! This was awesome, the visuals were really well paired to reinforce information you gave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it would have been nice if in your Arts section when you were talking about Jewish music, if you would have created a link or added a video of some type of music during that time or the style of music.

    ReplyDelete